Monday

Erroneous English Question 5 – Than Me vs Than I




Erroneous Question of the Week

Welcome to Erroneous English Question #5 – Than Me vs Than I.

Whether to use the object pronoun (me) or subject pronoun (I), is a struggle sometimes in English, even for native speakers.

Erroneous-Question-WeekSo, in our Erroneous Question of the Week in Episode 5 of the Business English Ace Radio podcast, you can discover the answer tomorrow.

Increase your English skills every week – avoid Erroneous English!

Now, let’s take a closer look at our grammar question.


Review our Erroneous Question of the Week





Erroneous-English-Question-Than-Me-Than-I
Erroneous-English-Question-Than-Me-Than-I

Do you know which is correct? Leave your comment below.

Good grammar is very important at school and the office. 

We cover a new grammar question in our Erroneous English series every week on our podcast.

Conclusion



Podcast - BusinessEnglishAceRadio
Tune in on Tuesday at businessenglishace.com for the answer to the Erroneous English Question on Business English Ace Radio. 

Subscribe in iTunes so you get every helpful episode.



Get more English tips and 3 sign up bonuses in the Business English Ace Newsletter!

Just click to subscribe below and get started today improving your English!
Click Here to Subscribe Now!

___

Get my book, 21 Essential English Grammar Lessons, to strengthen your skills today!


Erroneous English Question 5 – Than Me vs Than I

No comments:

Post a Comment