Wednesday

Twisted Business English - Clean Up

Twisted Business English-Clean-UpDo English expressions like "clean up" that you may read in a newspaper or magazine article confuse you?

Every week I explain the clever headline from a business article to help you understand it.

I call the series, Twisted Business English.

Each article has a "twist" to its title.

So, are you ready to boost your English?  Read on!


Twisted Business English - Clean Up

Our Twisted Business of the Week is taken from an actual headline of a business article.

 Pull up a chair and get comfortable to watch my video to explain the significance of "clean up" in the context of a business article.

 

Conclusion

I invite you to join me every week for a new edition of Twisted Business English.

 My own students often make mistakes with phrasal verbs. Do you?

 Phrasal verbs like "clean up" have to be learned one at a time. It takes time and patience to conquer your fear of them!

I hope the use of "clean up" in our business article helps you with the context so the next time you will use it in your own writing without a second thought!
 ____

Do phrasal verbs confuse you too often? Stop!

Sign up for my newsletter for more English tips and get a FREE chapter of my eBook, 150 Useful English Collocations, Idioms, and Phrasal Verbs. Click the link below!
Click Here to Subscribe Now

No comments:

Post a Comment